> I am pretty sure that the overbar has only ever worked with net labels.
(But
> I am also sure that someone will correct me if that was not in fact the
> case. :) )
>
> Regards,
> Geoff Harland.

The overbar works with net labels, port symbols / sheet entries and library
component pin names in SP6.
It doesn't seem to work with text labels or boxes as far as I can tell.
I don't remember SP5 being any different but I haven't had to use an overbar
in a text box lately.

Best regards

Michael Beavis.