Steve,
          Using a \ <backslash> before any character will produce an overbar for
net labels and pin names (in SchLib). Fired up Protel 98 just to check if it
worked with part type fields, but no. So to the best of my knowledge its not a
facility that has disappeared with SP6 of some kind. Sorry, but I did not feel
like un-installing SP6 to check, but felt the '98 test was a reasonable
compromise.

Regards,

Rob Malos