Okay,

Here's the scoop. Received an email today from Protel, in which they asked if I was
running SP6.

Difference between home and work? Work has Sp6 pre-release. Help works. Home? SP4.
Doesn't work...

Downloaded SP6 from FTP site (website is down, via a netblock!), and voila! Help links
are up and running once more from "INFO" buttons.

So...LES!!! To solve the problem, install SP6. Too bad couldn't be applied to P98,
since that's what I have to run most of the time at work, (200MHz/64M slug) and
therefore at home.

See, Ian? This is why...16 messages for no good reason, except to confirm that Protel
should have documented (and posted) the inclusion of said repair.

aj