Hello everyone,

I'm writing today to see if anyone has experience with converting PCB files
between Protel and Orcad (both directions).  I work for a service company
and we are finding that there are some customers who need the final files
in the same format that they use internally.  Your assistance with this is
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Bruce Williams, CET, CNE