Hi Bryan,
Go to Design/Layer Stack Manager and select the plane you wish to assign
your primary (most used)
ground to.  Select Properties and at Net name assign the ground net. Repeat
for your power plane.
Then go to Design/Split Planes.  Select Add and assign the Track width to
separate the plane, the
layer (plane) you are splitting, and the ground/power net you are assigning
to this plane and then
place the tracks around the appropriate pins.

Steve Smith
Product Engineer

Staco Energy Products Co.