Hi folks,
        I have a neat board that for some magic reason will not route at all
anymore. I have test routed it a dozen times before and then used the
unroute tool and have started over. When I click on auto route-all, nothing
happens anymore after the route options screen comes up. What a day today
has been! There are no visible error messages but my assumption is that
something changed which kills it altogether. Any ideas??? My wild guess is
that design rules are at fault somehow??

Thanks,
R. Gordon Price