Hi Folks,

I've encounted a little problem with importing graphic images into Protel.
This is the story.

I created a schematic library symbol and imported a graphic image (snapped
from the pdf data sheet and massaged in paint) I was quite pleased with the
results.
However, after finishing my schematic I emailed the ddb to my collegue who
was to generate a pcb layout. I noted that when he opened the ddb, the
graphic images were missing from the schematic symbols. It would seem that
Protel doesn't retain the graphic detail in its ddb but references the
location of the image.

Is there a way of importing the graphic image so that the ddb can be truly
transportable without losing the graphic?

We use 99SE with sp6 running on NT or W95.

Cheers

TC