<snip>
> You delete a "gray-selected" item by hitting the delete key. You delete
all
> "yellow-selected" items with this 2 part sequence: hit control+x, and then
> left-click anywhere in the drawing surface. (Don't forget that left-click
!
> Nothing happens until you do that !).

Ctrl+Del will Clear Selected(yellow) items... without placing them in the
clipboard.

hehe... the word 'End' on my key is starting to fade ;)

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com