On 03:21 PM 16/02/2001 -0600, David Cary said:

>You delete a "gray-selected" item by hitting the delete key. You delete all
>"yellow-selected" items with this 2 part sequence: hit control+x, and then
>left-click anywhere in the drawing surface. (Don't forget that left-click !
>Nothing happens until you do that !).
>
>I don't understand what Ian Wilson is trying to say about "should be Ctrl-X".

Protel uses the Win3.1 keys for copy, paste and cut (Ctrl-Ins, Shift-Ins
and shift-Del).  It is easy to set up a customisation to make the 32-bit
Windows standard key shortcuts work (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V and Ctrl-X) but these
should be the defaults, I believe.  It may also be that Protel have decided
to include these standard key shortcuts in their RCS files as installed -
but I was not aware of this.  I think from memory that I had to make the
customisation.  Certainly the Sch shortcut key reference (Help/Shortcut
Keys) only lists the older Win3.1 keys.

My comment ("should be Ctrl-X") was based upon my recollection that only
the Win3.1 keys were programmed by default in P99SE/P99/P98/....

Ian