At 09:58 PM 2/26/01 -0600, Mark Gavett wrote:
>Tango DOS can be imported via the Protel 2.8 import interface.  I had to
>import some of the older Tango files myself.  I will mention that there is
>usually some minor touch up after the import process especially the
>reference alignments.

I've known that 2.8 would import Tango DOS PCB, but I was not aware that
DOS Schematic was likewise importable. If this is true, I definitely want
to get a copy of Schematic 2.8.

However, I have the 2.5 schematic demo and it does not do the import,
unlike 2.5 pcb, which does. So unless Protel added Tango schematic
translation somewhere in between 2.5 and 2.8, I think the Accel EDA route
is what we have available.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690