> Move Drag (MD) and Move Component (MC) will only drag connected tracks if
> the Component Drag mode is set to "Connected Tracks" rather than
> "None".  Use Tools-Preferences to set the component drag option (bottom
> right of dialog).
>
> Ian

Also if this is turned on(Connected Tracks) and you use Move-->Component you
will no longer be able to rotate the component while you hold it.  Just in
case you begin to wonder why your components wont rotate ;)

They will still rotate with a Click and Hold... but the tracks wont drag
with it.

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com