Rob,

Sure I remember you.  How's it going?  I looked over your Advanced Energy web page and it looked interesting.  What is your position with the company?  Also, what, exactly, have you already done with fuel cells?

Check out www.transverter.net.  We are currently developing a new generation of inverter and energy source and load management system called the Transverter.  It is a very ambitious project and we are well funded and will be going into production within a year.  This will end up being much bigger than Heart Interface, or Xantrex for that mater.

I may go up to Massachusetts some time to visit my daughter at Hampshire College and maybe I'll drop by.

Good to hear from you.

Heart * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * To post a message: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] * * To join or leave this list visit: * http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/subscrib.html * - or email - * mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=leave%20proteledaforum * * Contact the list manager: * mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *