If I have one slot without plated, I just draw it the same way like
the outline on a mechanical layer.
Some board - houses have an automatic way to cut along the drawn lines.
Others have to make a cut program manually.
To help both, the dimensioning lines are 0.1mm, the outline 0.3mm.
For the first way, they can remove the 0.1mm lines globally.

For the plated oval holes I would place a pad with a hole of the slot -
width on
each end and a drawing on the mechanical layer of the outline. So it is
clear to see
what you want. Additional make a drawing and an explanation text on a mech.
layer outside
the board.

The next problem would be that you have to pads and a fill for each
connector pin.
I make a sch-symbol for that has two entries for each pin. Let say Pin 1 and
Pin 1a
the pin number of 1a is set to invisible.
When you draw your circuit, the two pins are always on the same net.
The fill in between the pad you get connected with the pcb command 'connect
primitives from
pads '

Hope it helps

Georg Beckmann