Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> However, I find that a port connected to an input pin suppresses the
> unconnected and floating warnings for that pin unconditionally, so I really
> do not understand the question. I even set the ERC matrix to show a warning
> for an input port connected to an input pin, and no warning was generated.
> This is a bug, I believe.

- Effectively, in the sheet where the input pin is connected to
  the port, i don't receive any warning; all is ok; it's only into the master
  sheet i got warnings.
  (If i do the wiring in the master sheet, i don't receive any warning!)

- I prefer not to remove the "input not connected test" because in some cases
  i forgot to connect unused input pins to GND, VCC or any logical level !!!

- I think that if ports connectivity is correctly done for the entire project,
i will
  process by 2 ways:

-1- If i have a small ports count, i prefer to do the wiring in the master
sheet.
    (also useful for clarity and global verification at my opinion)
-2- If i have too much ports, i will ignore unconnected input warnings. ( for
the master sheet only!!)

Thank you for your help and all precious informations you write to the forum.

Best regards,

Rudolf Schaffer

ASGALIUM UNITEC SA
Rue du Puits-Godet 8a