Terry Harris wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:44:11 +0000, I wrote:
>
> >I am thinking of making a panel with a set of 4 PCBS on it whch to the
> >board house looks like one plot/screen charge and a bit of extra routing.
>
> Well I did some more work with this today.
>
> These boards are small but not simple, about 9 pages of schematic and 300
> odd components for a set. Also the design is 3 completely different boards.
> Two of one and one of each of the others make a set.

Talk to your board maker about this - they will likely panelize the
boards for you.  Tell them that you will always want two of board A, and
one each of B, C, and D, to make a set.

There may be a slight extra charge for this, but it will be offset by
not having individual tooling charges for each board.

Depending on your needs, you can probably get the boards delivered as
separate pieces, or tab-routed, still stuck together.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF

* To join or leave this list visit: