From: Roger McLain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 10:49 AM
To: Protel User's (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] DRC error message

     After finishing a rather large surface mount board, I ran a DRC and
received a error message "attempted to write or delete a protected file or
directory" immediately before the program ran.
After the DRC ran it did not give a report. Does anyone know why this
message came up and why no report ? I'm using P98, SP3. Thanks.

* To join or leave this list visit: