Thanks for the information regarding DRC problems. I had everything
set right to run the DRC but the box nest to 'change' gave a path that
looked almost right but our system administrator had
locked out with 'read only' files for security reasons and put me in a no
win situation. Brad Velander fairly well hit the nail on the head with his
analysis. I've since convinced the admin group to get their
guard dogs off my computer and give me a little more control. Thanks to
everyone for your input, this is really a great group.

* To join or leave this list visit: