Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 11:58 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED] '
Subject: [PEDA] routing rules anomely??

Hi,

I am using Protel99SE SP6.

I am setting up routing rules.  I notices after I set them up and routed,
that under some rules (i.e. SMT-TO-PLANE-CONSTRAINT)  do not apply to
router??? What is going on?  Also, I am trying to set the router to Daisy
chain instead of "shortest".  How do I do this if these rules do not apply
to the router???

Thanks.

Mike Reynolds
Blazie Engineering, a division of Freedom Scientific
2850 SE Market Place
Stuart, FL 34997
561-223-6443   FAX 561-223-6413

* To join or leave this list visit: