Hooray! We didn't even have to make a fuss this year. Congratulations, Protel!

At 10:29 AM 3/14/01 +1100, Protel CSC wrote:

>PCB West
>Thursday March 22nd from 7.30am - 9.30am
>Westin Hotel, Lafayette Room

Even though the hour is totally insane, I know that it is made necessary by
the schedule. I'll be there....

Last year was *very* informative, both in terms of getting a better
understanding of where Protel is going and putting a face on the monolith
(faces, actually), and also in practical terms. I had managed to overlook
the power of the Synchronizer, for example, until last year's meeting.

>If you would like to attend, please contact Gail Vahidi at our San Diego
>Sales & Support Centre. Her contact details are:
>
>Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Telephone - 858 485 4600 ext. 4636

I strongly encourage all Protel users who can make it to be there.

Besides, you can also visit the booths of other CAD vendors. I've got a
very nice PADS ballpoint pen, though the lettering is starting to rub off,
and I also have an OrCAD pen that is still going after two years....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433