From: Douglas Jensen

In a possibly related thread, I have had protel REMOVE licenses from my
list of unlock-codes shown in the security window.

Originally, I installed only single licenses on single machines (before the
check boxes for transmit and recieve where removed in an SP sometime).  Now
I have to install all licenses on all machines to have things work at all.
I installed each of 5 codes on 5 different machines.  Now most machines
have four or three licenses available - the protel app is removing numbers
from the lists on machines - I have to re-enter the codes to get everyone
running again (or more accurately to avoid the 'you are running more copies
than you have licenses for' message.)

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any solutions?  Protel has been trying
to be helpful, but I've been following their instructions with little
result.

Thanks,
DJ

"Colby - PowerStream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/27/2001 09:33:48 AM