Hi,

I'm currently having a lot of trouble setting test points on my current PCB.
I've set up rules to allow a single test point per net, bottom layer only for
SMD and thru-hole pads. The test point grid is set to 1mil.

On selecting Find & Set Test Points from the Tools menu, a number of testpoints
are set which adhere to the rules. I've noticed that on double clicking on these
testpoints to view their properties and then closing the dialogue box using OK,
the testpoint then appears as a Testpoint Style violation. Closing the dialogue
box using Cancel does not cause a violation. Has anyone else experienced this
problem?

The reason for my wanting to view the properties of the set testpoints is that
only 30 testpoints have been found out of 227. By viewing the properties I was
hoping to determine the difference between vias set as testpoints and those not.
As far as I can see there is no reason for the failure to set more testpoints.
Am I wasting my time using feature?

Cheers

Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

* To join or leave this list visit:
*                      - or email -