From: Jim Parr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 6:29 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] TweakUI

Hi Frank,
As you say the code boffins at work tell me this problem is as old as
Win95 - we all get it with or without 99SE.

This "TweakUI" sounds interesting Frank.  I wonder if it stops windows from
occasionally re-arranging the desktop into an "orderly" - 'all ICONS to left
of screen'.  It happens during bootup on the morning of a full moon (blue or
otherwise) or perhaps it just thinks I'm too untidy.

This has frustrated me for years & once tried to convince Microsoft that
every single Winxx machine I had ever worked on did it.  Wouldn't believe
me.

So if this wizz utility stops that happening or can rebuild user.dat to what
it was just before Windows messed it up, I would consider myself in your
debt if you sent me a copy.

Regards,
Jim Parr