> On 03:21 PM 30/04/2001 -0500, Ted Tontis said:
> >I am trying to import a DWG file in to Protel. I have a board in Eagle
and I
> >am trying to import the board out line and component placement into
Protel.
> >When I import the file the scale is lost, The board increases in size. Is
> >there a way to import the drawing in the same scale it was originally
drawn
> >in?
> >
> >Thank you,
> >
> >Ted Tontis

Ted,
I have yet to see dwg files loose scale, however before I import either an
autocad dwg or dxf file,  I check that all of my lines/ data are in positive
co-ordinates and that all dwg parts have been "exploded" in Acad.
Following those two rules, I have yet to have any difficulty  with Acad
imports.  Failure to explode Acad parts will cause parts to either be
misplaced, missing, rotated, and even scaled when imported to Protel.   So I
am not sure if this might be scaling your dwg.  Also, explode your title
block if you are importing it.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick Md