From: Le, Phan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 12:11 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Crash While Netlisting

Gordon,

I found the same problem with memory leak & I increased virtual
memory to 1G as well.  The problem only occurs if you pour copper
plane on complex board many time without closing Protel. As you pour
copper plane, the memory increase but never get release it after
the operation is done.  Eventually, your computer will crash.

Sound like leaky condo business.  :)

Cheers,
Phan