From: Jim Muehlberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Crash While Netlisting

Using Protel 99SE sp6, Win2Kpro...

I have a heierarchy with three schematics.  Upon executing "update PCB",
protel crashes.  After restarting, I can no longer open the schematics
or the project sheet.  Using the "repair Database" tool has no effect.
This has happened at least three times so far, on different projects.

Has Anyone seen this problem?  I mailed the .ddb file to Protel, so I'll
post their answer when it comes.

--
Jim Muehlberg
Electrical Engineer