At 10:18 AM 5/1/01 -0600, Gordon Price wrote:
>I am on a mission to get
>PROTEL awareness of these nasty bugs! No luck yet!

It shouldn't be that difficult. They do read this list, we know, and they
pay great attention to it.

But to be more specific, if one has found a bug -- and anything that makes
the program crash is a bug -- and it is reproducible, I suggest submitting
a zipped file that demonstrates the bug to me or to our resident
entomologist, Mr. Ian Wilson. He's the keeper of the bug database and I
also have write access to it.

The bug database is at

(I could have posted a URL that would directly load the database, but this
one should get you to the database list, and there is only one at present;
the other is much longer.)

It would be a good idea to check the database first to see if there is a
report there.

There is also a list, [EMAIL PROTECTED], for extended
discussion and reports on bugs listed in the bug database. At present,
anyone can write a post for that list, though we ask that users keep clear
focus and, if one is discussing an existing report, post anew as a reply to
the existing thread. For a new report, please make a subject header which
is descriptive and concise. For an example of a discussion on this list,
search protel-users-bugs for "octagon" and see the URL to the post on one
of the hits, the one posted April 30. (there is a text entry box in the
upper right corner of the database frame; the "This Table button is a
search button.)

If there are any questions, they may be asked here, on
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or by email to Mr. Wilson or myself.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433