> I have found that I can avoid the relocated overbars by ensuring
> that PDFwriter is configured to embed all fonts, with no exclusions.
> It makes the PDF a bit bigger, but at least I have a distributable
> schematic!
<snip>
> John Haddy

Thank you very much for reporting your discovery. I also have been vexed by
printing out schematic diagrams, only to find that it is a lottery as to
where the overbars end up (not to mention being interrogated by those (such
as A.L.), unfamiliar with this aspect of Protel, as to the meaning of the
misplaced overbars :(  ).

Because this is an aspect of Protel which users can expect to encounter in
the event that they do make use of the overbar feature, I strongly suggest
that David Cary adds this item to his Protel FAQ (and ditto for anyone else
given to creating such files).

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer