Here's one for that support person:

"I recommend you find another way to get a paycheck."

Ok, sillyness aside, that was a stupid answer on their part. They could have
said "can you temporarily try another printer to see if the problem goes
away?" Obviously Protel cannot control the content or quality of printer
drivers but they don't really know if your printer is defective, the driver
is wrong, or some other piece of software is not correct on your system.

I tell ya, good help is hard to find.

Tony