having been in such a situation before i would suggest just making your
own based on the mech dwg with pad dimensions adjusted according to your
experience.
there are not a lot of pins on those uMax

the slight (but important) differences in footprints are as much a
matter of the particular assy process as anything else

there are various rules of thumb as to the heel and toe extensions
pad width is yet another matter
the rules of thumb tend to break down as the dimensions get smaller

I understand why the chip vendors don't show actual footprints on the
finer pitch stuff
they don't want the grief/lawyer if there are problems, give the
customer the pkg dims and then it is their problem according to their
process window
there really isn't any one entirely perfect footprint for these things

at the finer pitches the type of paste and the quality of the stencil
wall hole and other specs of the stencil all interact with the design of
the footprint

I would take my best shot, make a small number and inspect and review
closely with your assembler
odds are that even if you had the IPC footprint you would not be home
free

I have seen people make WORKING boards with the pad width so great as to
disallow solder mask between, I also have seen and read testimonials
from people who insist that the pad should actually be narrower than the
device lead to avoid bridging

then there is the 'pad defined' (I think it is called) where the solder
mask expansion is actually negative and by design is on the pad so as to
create a dam for the paste which would seem to fly in the face of past
experience where any SM impinging on the pad inhibited solderablity

what if you had the 'standard' and it didn't work for you?
adjust your process to fit the standard?
or adjust the footprint to fit your process?
these issues get down to fundamental issues of freedom and choice
(including of course the freedom to hang yourself)

as to the '$ free' I wouldn't presume to know the answer
this is like the populist issue: 'a chicken in every pot'
free airfare would be nice, but would it enhance safety?
it actually might, or maybe it might not, but someone or some entity has
to pay

as somebody once quipped "the best number of standards is either one or
infinity"

sorry to have rambled and good luck with your footprint

Dennis Saputelli