When I saw Ivan's initial request, I remembered using a small 10 pin package
made by Analog Devices recently.

I looked on the web, found the uMax package drawing, and compared it to the
footprint I had made for that part, and it seemed to be compatible.

I cannot now re-create where I got the data, but I seem to remember using
someone's document for a surface mount pad pattern (link removed?) :-|

I sent Ivan a PCB LIB file containing only that part.  Maybe I should have
made great claims as to the lack of warranty or liability, but I have made
boards with that footprint, and they seem to be fine.