Hello Richard,

I have had this problem once before and found that one of my footprints
(SOT23) was corrupted so after updating this footprint all was okay.

You ask how I found this?

I suggest you first check your library ddb and run a database compact and
repair as I found my library with the corrupted footprint would produce an
error. This may help you find which library ddb has the problem.

Then you may have to remove each footprint on the design in sequence
checking the router each time then undo if the router still gives you the
error. Sorry, I as Protel did not report which footprint is corrupted this
seemed to be the only way.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Maurie Simm, CID