At 11:32 AM 11/16/01 -0500, Bagotronix Tech Support wrote:
> > I've never have used autorouters. I'm from the old school, where I cut my
> > teeth with hand taping.
>
>Ouch, that must have hurt!  Personally, I have my dentist do my dental work.

My teeth I never cut, my fingers, yes, and I think more than one X-acto
blade ended up in my leg.

Yes, kids, in the old days, blood on the tracks....

And my eyes were completely shot after years of placing tape to an accuracy
of better than 5 mils. For 2X artwork, that was better than 2.5 mils on the
board.

the sacrifices we made for future generations!

On the other hand, today we have carpal tunnel syndrome and I got a frozen
left shoulder from hours of having my left hand hovering over the keyboard
while the right hand moved the mouse. Don't try this one at home, it took a
year of physical therapy to unfreeze the shoulder.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA