At 11:42 PM 11/17/01 -0500, Bagotronix Tech Support wrote:
>Abdul, have you tried using a trackball and wrist rest?

Well, yes. I prefer a mouse. What I described about a frozen shoulder was
about five years ago. I had already purchased a good chair -- highly
recommended, though one does not need to spend $600, I got a very
adjustable one -- the arms are very important -- for about $175. But the
best chair is no good if one has bad habits, and for many years I had
driven Tango with the left arm suspended above the keyboard, more or less,
to hit the shortcut keys to quickly change mode.

I now have a gel pad for my wrists at the keyboard, and a wrist pad for the
mouse. I make sure to keep my arms' weight on the pads and chair arm rests.

Carpal tunnel syndrome I got from taping moving boxes, not from my
computer. But had I not changed my habits from the shoulder incident, I
have little doubt but that the computer would have done that one too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA