The drill size editor was on Protel's download page. can't help on the
others.

Rob

"Richard Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/08/2001 06:53:25
AM

To:   "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Rob LaMoreaux/DSPT)
Subject:  [PEDA] Rotate components with drag tracks

Hi gurus,

Can anyone tell me if there is a process i can assign to a button or key
for
toggling
 (T)ools/(P)references/Component drag (Connected Tracks/None) on Protel
99SE
SP6

I am fed up moving components without tracks (just nets) and not being able
to rotate them!!! then having to go all through the menus.  Surely you
should be able to rotate a component if its only got nets assigned and no
tracks?   Even Dos Cadstar could do this(and even with tracks connected
too)

oh, and I used to have a menu item in pcb (i think in edit) something like
drill size editor that allowed me to see all drill sizes used and change
accordingly. For some reason it has dissappeared, Anyone know where this
process/server lives. i can't seem to find it anywhere.

I realise these are dumb questions and appoligise profusely. (i am not
worthy) ;-)

Thanks

Rich Thompson
www.laney.co.uk