From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 3:42 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] The Mysteries of Altium, Jeraldo investigates stay
tun ed.

Dennis, Rob,
        thanks for the suggestions, for the record I am using NT4. Since Rob
says he has seen it across WIN95 and 2K then I will assume it is similar in
NT as well. Yes Dennis it is nice to standup and smell the roses/look out  a
window once in a while, however it seems these things happen right after I
have already taken a break, gone for a smoke, come back from lunch or some
other relief break. Duuuuh!

        As for the system font problem, I'll blame it on Andrew J. He sent
me a email using a font in some places that looked bold & similar to the one
that suddenly showed up in my Protel system fonts. Hi Andrew, gotcha! 8^>
Andrew, I love you just the way you are. Keep up the good work.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,