Forum members,

I know I've seen postings regarding importing grahics
into Protel 99SE in the past out here, but never
figured I'd need to deal with it so I didn't read
through them back then.

Is this a fairly painless process? I'd like to hear
from members who've done this and get some idea of the
success / failure doing this also if you would take
the time to comment.

Since P99SE can import DXF I'd make an assumption you
would need to first convert the image from rastor to
vector format but that's only an assumption on my
part.

Again, thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.