On 02:00 PM 31/08/2001 -0600, Keith Ashcraft said:
>Hi All,
>
>Quick question.
>
>Where can I get a list of all the Process Identifiers and their
>parameters.
>
>examples:
>
>Sch:PlaceWire
>Sch:Placepart
>Sch:PlacePowerPort
>etc.......
>
>I have looked through the online help and have seen examples of usage
>but not a complete list, plus the book is no help!!
>
>I am using P98, but have found out that P99SE still run older Client
>Basic code!!

Keith,

Under P99SE  the two main process help files are:

AdvPcb.hlp for PCB and
AdvSch.hlp for Sch

Both in the \Program Files\Design Explorer 99 SE\Help by default.

I no longer have P98 installed so can't say whether they have changed. You
ought to be able to find the relevant help files easily enough.

As for a list?  I dunno.  But maybe you can find a program somewhere to
convert the HLP files to another more linear form if that is what you
want.  Help files are compiled from RTF files so maybe there is a tool to
convert back.  Dunno if there is any copyright/legal issue with doing this
though, it may be considered reverse engineering under some weird law...

Ian Wilson