I haven't had much joy in using the internal spreadsheet: it's
far too limited and is restricted to the current session only.

Instead, I export all "part" fields to a .dbf file, which I
then open with Excel and edit. Finally, I reimport the
database.

Check out the processes Sch:ExportSchematicToDatabase and
Sch:ImportSchematicFromDatabase

Be warned, however, that the import function takes a _very_
long time to run, and there's absolutely no visual indication
that it is running (Protel appears to hang for the duration).
I make good use of my other PC while I'm waiting :-)

John Haddy