Bill Marshall asked:
>I would like to create a Bill Of Materials from the schematic, and import
>it directly into the assembly drawing.

Dear Bill Marshall,

It's pretty easy to (while looking at the schematic) do "Reports | Bill of
material | ...", and generate a ".csv" file. Then you can massage it in a
spreadsheet, and (in a single copy-and-paste operation) paste it into a Text
Frame on the schematic.

Oh... you want this information on the assembly drawing. You could
copy-and-paste the BOM information into Strings on the assembly drawing, but
that would take one cut-and-paste per row of text in the BOM. Is there an easier
way ?

I've seen some drawings that have a schematic, assembly drawing, and bill of
materials all on one piece of paper. I think they were done with AutoCad.

--

David Cary

* To join or leave this list visit: