On 09:56 AM 5/09/2001 +0200, Florian Finsterbusch said:
>Hello everybody,
>
>we have some problems when pouring polygons.
>
>On our multilayer board the top and bottom layer should be connected to GND.
>For that purpose we have placed polygons on both layers.
>The polygons are connected to the GND net.
>The pads should be surrounded by arcs.
>Grid Size = 0.2 mm, Track Width = 0.22 mm

Try using a grid size of 0 mm (yes zero).  This places tracks so they just
meet.  It may improve the pour.  Also, are you using 90 hatching, as Andy
Gulliver pointed out?  I wonder as well if it might not be worth trying a
pour with imperial measures rather than metric, some metric measures can
not be represented exactly in the unit scheme used by Protel.

Also, the track and grid you are using is quite fine.  Does it need to be
this fine?  I usually use a track size of 15 or 20 mil (about 0.45mm) and
then use fills and track segments to bridge into areas that would be dead
copper, based on the poly clearance design rule and the largish track
size.  It is a fiddle, but I have not seen the problems you noted.  I have
seen some other odd pour effects including outline tracks outside the poly
area if a via is at particular (small) distance from a 135 degree corner in
a fill.

If you find out what gives can you let us know, sounds like another poly
bug to me..
Ian Wilson