I have tried different hatchings, but the problem stays the same.

Under two circumstances the error disappeared:

1.) Increasing the width of the lines to more than 0.5 mm (20 mil)

2.) Using a clearance design rule, which forces the polygon to stay away >
0.4 mm (16 mil) from pads and vias.

Both solutions have the disadvantage, that the polygon does not pour
high-density connectors.

Florian