acad has a neat way of dealing with the selection window i think protel should
steal

if you draw the window from upper left to lower right it only selects objects
which are completely enclosed (aka "window")
if you draw the window from lower right to upper left it selects anything within
or touching the window bounding box (aka "crossing")

that wouldn't make life too much harder and would be very useful i think

we hosed a bd once which we probably wouldn't have if that "crossing" feature
was there

Dennis Saputelli