Do you need to remove the solder resist so you can glue???? the heatsinks to
your board?, better be safe and use what every  other professional designer
would use which would be screws.

If you are thinking about removing the entire solder mask, you will have a board
with completely conductive traces which I would imagine would cause major
problems. If you really must glue your heatsinks, just put a fill on the solder
mask layer.

"Robison Michael R CNIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/19/2001 10:16:00 PM