Rene,

There are a couple of us that have a similar problem.

We keep our toolbars at the top. The effects are that toolbars re-arrange
themselves at the top.
I would set the positions with several toolbars besides each other. When I
come back to a
schematic later on, I never know whether they will still be as I last set
them up. Sometimes
they are on top of each other, crammed next to each other, who know's. It
is very annoying
having to keep setting them. I'd like to be able to lock them down, but
that option doesn't exist.

I can confirm your complaint but have no suggestions. Neither did Protel
when I asked.

At 11:53 AM 20/09/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>I already regret my update from SP5 to SP6. SP6 is buggier than I imagined.
>In the schematic the toolbars behave strange.
>Some toolbars are toggling their presence from the menu,
>whereas others replace others.
>
>Namely :
>-main comes and goes as toggled in the menu
>-digital comes and goes as toggled in the menu
>-powerojects come and go as toggled in the menu
>-drawing replaces wiring
>-wiring replaces drawing
>

>give me a checkbox, but not a toggle
>
>Rene