Hi Brad

yes I use the windows file system.

I create a copy of the cam's to hardrive - which is part of the preferences
of CAM output. Namely in a dir called "c:\camout\"
But when generating files Protel places folders in this location called
"Cam for xxxxx"

I cant have spaces in the folder name.

Thanks

Wayne

---------------------------------- Brad wrote:

Hi Wayne,
           welcome to PEDA. There are no stupid questions, especially when
you
are just starting with Protel.
           By your comment I would have to assume that you are using the
Windows File System rather then the Access database configuration. It will
probably help if you can confirm this because the two different storage
systems could influence the answer.
           Myself I use the Access database storage and this is not an
issue as
all the files are stored inside the ddb file. I have never looked to see if
that directory name can be set or predetermined, especially not in WFS
format.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.