Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Trow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] CAM Outputs

Hi Everyone.

Im fairly new to Protel - so bear with me for this newby question.

CAM Outputs - Protel puts these in folders called "Cam for xxxx"
Is there a way to change the settings in Protel so that the output folder
is a single word.

I use Isolator for Windows and it wont except spaces in words

Thanks in advance

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD