Actually I wasn't giving away the keycodes (which are the thing that
"enables" the s/w), just the physical disks and books. Your point is well
taken.

It was really intended to 'freshen up' someone that may still be using V3 of
this stuff and has ratty old books.

If there are no takers, they are going in Thursday's trash.

Thanks all,
Tony