Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Coleman, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:34 AM
To: Protel EDA user group Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] Polygon problems!

Hi folks

I have a problem with polygons! I can't select the propertise to change
them. I can't adjust the vertices, I can't delet them, I can't move them.
It's as though they weren't there. I can see them but I can't touch them!
I've never had this problem before. What do I have to do to regain control
of my design?  Any clues?

TC