On 04:34 PM 9/11/2001 +0000, Coleman, Tim said:
>Hi folks
>
>I have a problem with polygons! I can't select the propertise to change
>them. I can't adjust the vertices, I can't delet them, I can't move them.
>It's as though they weren't there. I can see them but I can't touch them!
>I've never had this problem before. What do I have to do to regain control
>of my design?  Any clues?
>
>TC

As the others have said, it is possible that the outline for the polygon
can be separated from the tracks that make up the polygon.  This can happen
when you don't lock the polygon tracks and then do selections and moves.  I
have a feeling I have looked at someone else's file and found a problem the
associations between a polygon and the tracks that make up that poly.  I
worked through this issue using the ASCII format.  But I can't recall all
the detail, was that a file you sent Brad V? Or was that some other issue?
Can you recall the details?

To gain control you can use the re-pour all polygons server that Jason