> Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, just laughing at how much some people
> write in their response's.
> It seems that when I come in to work in the morning, I spend ages
> ploughing through all the emails.
> Good luck on your recovery, though!!

No offense taken.  If you don't want to spend time reading the long
message from this list over X bytes in length.

Writing is good therapy sometimes.  I refer to my writings as "crank
letters", even though I hope they are actually informative and constructive.
When I prepare to write a response to something, I say to anyone around me
"Uh-oh, I feel a crank letter coming on".  I think it's important for one to
speak out on issues that affect one.  In this list, that's Protel issues.
And that includes any past, present, or future Protel FUD.  This list is the
best marketing research Protel could buy, if they had to pay for it.  I hope
they realize that.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.